Monday, March 20, 2006

(4th march)

wo yi jin offically ren shi le Ni 1year n 1 mth =)
erpx...
er 1st day to work sia...
the pp at swensens friendly sia...
even the manager oso very comical...
1st day work at section 1...
pour water(tap water + ices),clear table n help collect bill...
1st day i jiu saw aloysius at swensens outside aft he had dinner wif his fren at kfc...
er then i saw my btach de 1 of e nchs ger...
she dining wif her stead i think...
kan bu chu ta you stead...
wah liao,i sux man...
ya loh...
sux big time...
then i think i saw my mom de fren...
buden she like change a lot...
maybe she isnt bah,but her husband like dint change...
buden the main ting is her eldest daughter look quite chio...
ya...
dan si NI hai si zhui chio de...
lolx...
work finish got leftover can eat...
one whole pot of the soup of the day -.-
then ice cream oso can eat as in those pp make wrongly de...
then er free flow of soft drinks...
buden who got time to kip drinkin -.-lll
yaya i juz rmb...
i was at e small counter when a ger mayb younger than me by one or two years...
she was wif her dad,i think(buden e dad look quite old,50++)...
i thot my colleague had brought her to a table to sit...
then she look at me n i look at her...
blur blur sia...
i thot she noe me or sth lidat...
ya btw e fer oso quite chio...
then she say,"table 4 2?
diaoed =.-"
erpx...
i was like...
chey i thot wad...
mayb she wans my hp no or email???
lolx...
buden i very faithful de...
actualli i was goin to ask her,"do i noe u???"
cos she oso gifin me a "hello its me, rmb???" look...
aiyo 1st day jiu so farnie...
yaya juz rmb...
aft work i recieved yy de msg...
she ask me abt my work n stuff...
then she told me her cousin workin there...
then i went to slp...
haha...
finish le...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home