Sunday, February 19, 2006

My Self Reflection on...

V day...
wad do pp think of this day???
A day for couples n lovers???
A day for frens to get closer???
Or it is juz another day for those who r single???
To me,this year's V day...
It has taught me something realli valuable...
i belief tt most pp learn e most valuable tings in life thru e hard way...
i found myself learnin it thru the hard way...
this was wad happened..
1 of my mei haf told me a lot of times not to think too much...
i haf tried many times to not tink so much but my attempt were futile..
aft wad happen,i realised i had not put in effort effort...
juz beocs i think too much n was over reacting,it could haf cost me a very special n close frenship tt i share wif this wonderful mei...
this kinda of frenships is something tt money cant buy...
i felt remorsed n ashamed of wad i haf done...
aft thinkin thru,i realised tt i think too much to the extent of doubting someone close to me...
one word to label me:DUMB...
after this day i will alwaz rmb wad i learnt...
1st- nv to be self centered...
2nd-think positively...
3rd-dun be over reacting..
lastly-dun think too much,it isnt gd...
meis/jie i prmoise u i will be a beta gor/dee for now onwards m 4eva...
we will learn from our mistakes together and stay united 4eva...
lolx... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home