Thursday, February 09, 2006

LUCK...

went to play pool wif wei yao, solomon, adrea n yuan wei...
the 1st game i played wif solomon,he not bad sia..
er i lost by 3 balls...
lolx...
my 2nd game i played wif wei yao...
i think beginner's luck bah...
i won him by juz tt black ball which he couldnt knock into the pocket...
heng sia...
actualli i was goin to win him de buden i suddenly keep missing aim then he oso miss aim...
Luck was on my side tt game...
the next game luck wasnt on my side...
i lost to soloman again...
by a margin of 4 balls...
then i played wif yuan wei...
he oso quite pro...
i oso managed to knock in 2 balss...
i hit one of my own n one of his...
budden he had earlier on helped me hit one of my own in...
omg...
i realli nid to work harder on my skill...
aft tt me,wei yao n soloman went home...
cos they went bedok i took a taxi to a nearby NE mrt station...
i dint wan to get home late...
luckily i met a kind cabbie...
i told him i onli got $7 n ask him if he could drive me to the nearest mrt...
initally he wanted to drive me to poton pasir but to avoid traffic jam,he drove me o boon keng(boon how n me de mrt station)
as it was the peak hour,i had to pay a surcharge of $1...
being a gd person,he ask me to pay $6...
but i insisted on payin him $7 cos tt was wad i had left...
then when i reached boon keng,i found in my wallet i still haf enuff muni to pay him...
he juz say tt $7 enuff...
May god bless him...
luckily i met such a wonderful cabbie...
when i took e mrt i saw a nchs de boi boi...
er taller than me...
sec 1 or 2 i dunno...
budden c-ing his shirt(formal) untucked i signal to him by pulling my own(btw i was wearing a causual tee)...
b4 tt i took out my nchs formal tee proudly n acted as if i was checking it...
hehe..
he lyk so diaoed...
-.-lll
haha...
btw tt dint haf anything to do wif luck...
is onli the pool thingy n the cabbie onli... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home