Wednesday, February 22, 2006

sucky day...

TUESDAY de day...
omg...
so sucky...
1st is i woke up like at 7am then still dint play basketball wif barry...
omg...
becos i lazy go find barry then wait til like 8am then reach his home...
then this lazy bum slping...
slp all the way to noon time...
then the phone dint put properly...
hp in silent mode...
the sun ray shone til his big bum le he still lidat slp...
omg...
hais...
then i waste my time...
do piano hw loh...
wad to do...
then summore no more jacky chan adventures on 11.30am le...
wah liao...
sux...
almost all the show sux in the weekdays de...
wth...
aft tt like 1plus,i found barry eating on his own at the food court...
then he told me he dun wan go do job le...
then i encourage him to go...
he say ok...
lata when goin to go le...
then he call me...
i had this sudden foreboding when i saw his name flashing on my hp screen...
omg...
i press the button...
he said...
hello keng koon i think i dun wan go le...
WTF!!!
then i tried persuading tt lazy bum...
he refused...
hais...
i told him tt i scared they not recruitin pp le...
OMG...
F...
when i got there they realli not recruitin...
stupid sushi shop...
then i went into sakura...
the pp there ask me to write down info...
tml then call me(actually they dint call me,stupid)...
aft tt i went home...
erm...
i think i went barry home...
ya...
then we play games...
computer de...
like play whole afternoon...
then got home so tired...
then my sis...
haiyo...
she troublemaker...
din do hw...
then hai all of the pp in the family kana scolding by my mom...
scold til...
omg...
u wont wana noe...
wad a F... up day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home