Friday, June 02, 2006

yigeliangge T.T

hais...
bloggy ar...
bloggy ar...
my test was rite...
if i dun wan tok on ... then no one will tok de...
then class oso...
dun ask for grp no one ask me...
since no one will be viewing this i mite as well write everything i wish to say here...
sian diaoed de lehs...
y lidat de...
wads wrong wif me...
... on tung ho kip bothering me...
enuff is enuff man...
i realli haf enuff of his whinning...
i last time oso lidat to them(i think)...
hais...
mayb tt the reasons bah...
it is a realli saddening...
everyday wake up u haf to put on tt tired looking face then aft tt u put on tt smiling face in sku...
then pp nid help i nid to help...
then i nid help who help me??? T.T
i dun mind helping pp...
buden some pp...
how they treat me???
i realli cant belief it lah...
realli saddening...
sometimes i b lame they shld b ok de mah rite???
then sometimes i think i haf frens oso no much diff lah...
zhu ren wei sad sad zhi ben...
ben = stupid...
some pp worth helpin cos they nid help...
other...
wth...
wang en fu yi...
this few days i dun tok to them dun msg them dun call them...
they oso dun care...
wad is the pt of asking them b ... or ...
if they online i quickly tok to them de...
i go online who the heck tok to me...
NO ONE...
i realli realli sad sad...
maple lvl 40 le so wad???
i earn le for wad???
i help tung ho for wad???
i help NC how ong n loo treat me n aaron...
nvm...
bloggy u oso cant do anything...
at least u leme write on ur body...
thnx man...
=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home